Register for the event by filling out the form below:
Thanks for registering.
Make your lodging reservations by contacting:
Triangle T Guest Ranch
Dragoon Road (exit 318 off of I-10)
Office hours are 8am to 5pm MST.
Becktastic on the ADVforum has designed awesome shirts and stickers. Be sure to order your stuff by February 15th for delivery at the event.
To order Desert Daze stuff,
click on the following image:
All orders placed BY 2/15 will be available for pick-up at the event. Choose PICK UP under the shipping option when you place your order
All orders placed AFTER 2/15 will be charged shipping (choose PRIORITY when you place your order). You order will be charged $15 and shipped using USPS Priority Mail AFTER THE EVENT.
If we think of other stuff to do or stuff you need to know, we'll stick it in this spot. For now, can't think of anything to put here so.....
Meanwhile, this would probably be a good place to remind you to:
- bring clothing to layer
- remember your camelback
- gps, if you have one
- print out a paper map if you want one
- camping gear
- leave your pets at home
- bring you S.O. if you want
- bring the kids, too
- FIX your bike BEFORE you come
- bring the special whatzit tool that fits that weird fastener on your bike that, if you don't have it, makes it impossible to get to the one thing on your bike you need to fiddle with to get it to start again if dropped
- bring your meds if you need them
- byob if that's your preference but save it for after the ride - there's also a Saloon at the Triangle T
- have fun
Okay - this is the part that we all hate to have to deal with, but, here it is:
- You are voluntarily participating in an activity with potential hazards. By act of your participation, you agree that you are responsible for any and all issues, risks, liabilities, damages or injuries that may arise from your activites.
- You agree to ride within your limits and be honest about what your limits are.
- You agree to hold harmless any and all other participants who may also be voluntarily participating in any activity as well as landowners whose holdings you may travese.
- You agree to clean up after yourself and check your speed and dust when approaching pedestrians, vehicles, residential areas, horseback riders or other off road users.
- You agree to refrain from wildcatting your own trails and agree to stick to established trails.
- You agree to abide by posted property signs and turn back at locked gates, leave open gates open and close closed gates once you've proceeded through.